Saturday, May 10, 2025

Miami

After a short two-hour flight, I am back on United States soil. It is always good to return home again. Some things I especially appreciate after being in a Third World country…

  1. Toilets
  2. Flushing toilets
  3. Toilet paper.
  4. Toilet paper that can be flushed down the toilet;
  5. Hand towels, or electric air (hand) dryers…just some way to dry hands after washing them;
  6. Water I can drink out of the tap;
  7. Hot water;
  8. Coffee with half ‘n half;
  9. Wash cloths;
  10. Soap.

These are just a few of the things that come first to my mind. It is so good to be home. Or nearly homeπŸ’•. Due to the inaccessibility of wi-fi and internet in and around DR, I was unable to blog consistently, so I will be doing some late Blog posts, because I have so many wonderful pictures to share! Stay tuned.😊

This is just something I found interesting at the airport. Read the signs. πŸ‘Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakfast of Champions

My breakfast of choice when traveling in Europe… Greek yogurt, and some sort of flavored YUM to add to it. In England, they are very fond of...