Saturday, June 20, 2026

Sunrises

​Our house is situated up near the edge of a mountain, so I do not see the setting sun from my home. I know when the sun goes down over the hill, but I really never see anything other than the diffuse light as it fades away. But sunrises…now those are plentiful from my vantage point!πŸ€— And this morning’s awakening sun, as seen during hay-pick-up part II, did not disappoint!


First pass.


And second πŸ™  


How I appreciate these early mornings! Whether I am picking up hay, cooling down after a walk, or simply enjoying my ‘coffee hour with Jesus’ out on the patio, these moments are by far my favorite part of summer! 


And Jax πŸ’š.  He is 9 years on this earth as of May, and he still keeps up as well as he did last year πŸ₯Ή.  We are starting to move at about the same speed now, although I never developed a habit of chasing wildlife πŸ˜‚.  His presence with me is something I do not take for grantedπŸ’•.  I like to think we are kindred spirits! πŸ€—


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m Here Somewhete

​…and now they know where to find me πŸ˜‚! It has been surprisingly easy to drive in and around here! I was a bit intimidated when Kelly and I...