Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Chillin’ at Costco

​I had debated going to the zoo today, since I don’t have to drop the car at the airport until 5 PM, but I googled ‘fun things to do at Toronto Airport’, and there is a pay-by-the-hour lounge that looks amazing! I figured I could go there and spend the same amount of money as I would have had I gone to the zoo, The thought of being in a cool place out of the sun (very WARM sun😬) where I could have a glass of wine or a cup of coffee won the coin toss. If there had been one. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  But for now I’m chilling at Costco, which turns out to be quite a nice place to chill! I’m on a display sectional, looking out over the deli…



I love visiting Costcos in other states and or countries, because they always stock a vast supply of ethnic food. This one did not disappoint, given by three different options for paneer! My favorite Indian delicacy typically nestled in a delectable  curry.πŸ˜†


I find it strange, but they also selll their milk in plastic bags versus solid sided  containers  


πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚…just found a friend. And yes, her daddy agreed to a photo! πŸ’•


Another surprise at hanging at Costco… they have adequate Wifi! Who have thunk I’ve been missing out on all this excitementπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  

More later from YYZ! 

But my pretty darn cute from last night…



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Easy Return Home

​…but we de-boarded the YYZ ( Toronto)-MSP flight right next to this gate… Tempting.  Very tempting!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But I proceeded on to my Missoula...