Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Canada Nice

​By far the friendliest and genuinely kind people in Toronto are the Eastern Indians. Non-Muslim.  How do I know? The women are unveiled. Dressed in vibrant saris and engaging. Happy. Such a joy to interact with these folks! Our new AirBnb was in a predominantly Indian neighborhood. Several people were out walking when we arrived. The ‘hood itself was tidy, quiet, and just simply pretty. No extravagant homes with multiple high end cars in the driveways 😂😂. A wonderful last-night-in-Ontario! 

Tim Horton’s is a Canadian chain.  Pretty blah in my opinion 😂! 


A friendly face at Costco 😊. Had to make a return for Kelly, who was dropped off at YYZ (Toronto Int’l) at 9 am. Hence the lack of a morning blog 😬. I’ll get caught up later today 💕. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Easy Return Home

​…but we de-boarded the YYZ ( Toronto)-MSP flight right next to this gate… Tempting.  Very tempting!😂😂😂 But I proceeded on to my Missoula...