Monday, August 24, 2026

Flying the Coop

​Remember these people? 


And this one in particular?


Michelle. My new-found friend I met on the Prague tour 😊. She was born and raised in California, and now lives in the San Francisco Bay area. 

“Why don’t you come to visit me?” she asked, when we had to say our farewell in Budapest.  

Somehow, making a plan to see one another again made the goodbye a little less painful.  So I’ve decided this month would be the perfect time.  I will leave on Friday, and return a few days later. I sent her my itinerary after I booked the flight, and asked if I should look for an Airbnb close to her home. She confidently replied…”I’ve got this!” 

Turns out her sister owns an Airbnb near the coast! So the plan is to spend the long weekend in Monterey/Carmel!  I am so looking forward to spending some time with her. Probably one of the best outcomes of my first solo trip is meeting new friends. I wouldn’t have gotten that chance had I been traveling with somebody else.  Stay tuned for blogs from California πŸ’•πŸ˜Š!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying the Coop

​Remember these people?  And this one in particular? Michelle. My new-found friend I met on the Prague tour 😊. She was born and raised in C...