Tuesday, September 29, 2026

And Again 😂

​Back in 2016, when Nettie and I took our first international trip, we started a Blog under girlsadventures2016. She wanted to continue that Blog, which means I am dual blogging, as I am the sole writer. That has taken away some time from my blog, unfortunately, so I try to catch up in the mornings. That was difficult during our time in Amsterdam, as we were in one room.  Now we have a living room, a kitchen, a little dining room, and two bedrooms. That allows me to get up and enjoy coffee while I do some blogging on my site. Hence the nice, lengthy, touching and emotional Blog this morning that was lost to the nether worlds and sketchy wifi.😂😂😂

So far, I have been very impressed with Belgium. Marijuana is illegal, which I appreciate, because in Amsterdam almost everywhere you went you smelled that skanky smell of weed. There are much fewer bicycles in Antwerp, but there are almost seemingly more in Ghent, when compared to Amsterdam. But here, the cyclists seem much more aware of, and attuned to pedestrian traffic.💕

Below is a castle we happened upon an Antwerp! From the faces of the figures crouched at the feet of the big guy, I would guess they are not too keen on the monarchy.😂


Time to get ready for for now 😂, but I’ll try to pick this up where I left off when we get back this evening! 💕 it takes Nettie a while to download pictures on her computer, while I can just put them right on from my phone.❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

And Again 😂

​Back in 2016, when Nettie and I took our first international trip, we started a Blog under girlsadventures2016. She wanted to continue that...