Thursday, September 24, 2026

Leavin’ on a Jet Plane

​The fall has arrived to Montana  in all of its beautiful splendor. I couldn’t help to take a picture of my view as I head out for my walks in the early morning hours…

I will be leaving soon for the airport to catch a mid afternoon flight. One connection in Minneapolis, and then we are off to Amsterdam! It will be so nice being able to get off at our first European stop, and not have to make a connection to go on yet again after a lengthy flight. That has been probably the most difficult part of traveling across the ocean for me as I get older. The connections. While Dean was still traveling with me internationally (I think it was after our Israel trip), we agreed that we should have our first landing  on European soil be our first overnight stay, if not two overnights. Just to ‘right’ ourselves. So in actuality, this fits into that plan very well! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am looking forward to visiting Europe once again!  Our weather is supposed to be just perfect, and much like it will be at home. So stay tuned for ‘Adventuresinlateryears’! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ambitious Morning

​I must say… I enjoy these mid afternoon flights! I have always been a person who gets a lot of things done under pressure, so I fit quite t...