I just lost a lengthy post I did this morning due to a faulty wifi server in the hometel ππ£. Hopefully it’ll turn up. I sent it to publish, but then lost the sketchy signal. I am hoping it will magically appear in drafts, but so far, no. We’ll see. If not, I’ll try to recreate. Later. π
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Quiet Morning in Ghent
I so enjoy sitting on the sofa in the peace and solitude of early morning. We have a broad window that looks out over a canal, and it’s fun...
-
What joy there is to be found in reminiscing memorable moments from our past! Being reunited again with Kelly reminds me of the first time ...
-
I am grateful to say the transfer from Budapest to CDG (Paris) went well. Much easier leaving/flying out of an EU country versus arriving f...
No comments:
Post a Comment