My lands, if I could give this AirBnb a 20 star review for comfort, I would! It is charming, efficient, comfortable, and spacious, even though it is small in actual square feet. What a sound night’s rest I had! I woke up at 1 AM, Amsterdam time, concerned that I was up for the day, but I soon fell fast asleep, and the next time I saw the clock it was 10:14 AM!πππ I think that was Plus One’s challenge…when he felt wide awake at 1 AM, he would get up, make coffee, and act like his morning had begun, never to drift back to sleep again till he felt fatigue and exhaustion around 11 AM. Europe time. Not a good combination when you’re with me.ππ

Another ‘outer edges’ viewπ€

And the infamous trip hazards! None are consistently the same in measurement from the groundπππ



It’s interesting how the countries have their country identification… It makes sense because if our states were different countries, we would most likely do the same.π€π
Today we are off to a large outdoor market, which will take us down into Amsterdam city center. There are tons of things for Nettie to see there, as I have been here once before with Kelly. I am so happy and excited to be back in beautiful Amsterdam once again!


No comments:
Post a Comment