Friday, October 2, 2026

Belfrey Challenge

​Today is the day! Even if there IS an elevator, we are going to try to walk all the way up. If we are allowed to.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ As I was resting in bed in the wee hours of morning, I got to thinking how grateful I am that I am walking so much here. Typically, when I return after a time away in the United States, it takes me a while to get back in my groove, as I don’t go out and walk like I do at home, simply for not knowing the routes, nor the safety factor. And of course, I am without my dog (my 110 pound natural born killerπŸ˜†) when I am traveling. But as I pondered, I realized how easy it’s going to be to get back into my routine! My two-mile walk with two hills will probably seem like a piece of cake after the belfries and the cobbled streets of Europe!πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


But how I love these cobbled streets! And my 110 pound natural born killer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tight Connections

​If you would all say some prayers for our travel day tomorrow, I would sure appreciate it. The Lord has been so faithful to get us where we...