My breakfast of choice when traveling in Europe… Greek yogurt, and some sort of flavored YUM to add to it. In England, they are very fond of rice custard pudding, so that dollop with the chunky bits is just that! And equally delicious if not more so. Definitely more so! If you recall, my go to in the past was tuna, which started in Italy π. But I really don’t like eating tuna in the morning. On the FDR trips, it is a must, because there’s never refrigeration available. So I take my own tuna pouches. I remember a couple of my team members asking me ‘you eat TUNA for BREAKFAST?’ πππππ Tuna was the only packable source of protein that kept me going for an entire day, if need be. But now I am happy to say that I found the perfect mix in Europe! And with refrigeration available!πππ
I apologize for going quiet the past day and a half. I will ask Nettie to do more for the Blog tonight (load the pictures, and in order of sequence ) so all I have to do is write. That way I can catch up on my OWN Blog.π I have missed that, but our late nights the past two days have left me sleeping later in the morning, and when I get up, Nettie gets up shortly after. I never want to be rude and go silent when she’s in the living room with me.π
But yesterday‘s days tour was amazing! We started out heading right to Warwick Castle. The woman who owned it was some sort of a titled lady, but not related to royalty, so it was a more normal, upper class family castle. When she ran out of money, it was sold to Madame Tussaud , of the wax museumsπππ. So wax figure vignettes in the castle, which was cheesy in a way, but super fun, offering us a glimpse of how life must’ve been like back in that day! I’ll drop some pictures super quick, since we’re headed off fairly soon to explore the ‘West End’ of London.π€
Off again! But I’ll be back in the shake of a lamb’s tail! ππ












































No comments:
Post a Comment