Thursday, October 1, 2026

De Pain

​I’m beginning to feel the 18,964th step todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But we are finally back in the new hometel, so my legs are elevated as I blog. Brugge is every bit as beautiful as I’d hoped, and then some!  After walking from the train station to our hometel, we got inside and found…more steps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We are on the mezzanine level (top floor) without an elevator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We cried a little bit, readjusted our attitudes, and began the hike up. πŸ˜‚


Took a nap at the top before going in. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚   And the hometel is cozy and comfortable! 


And … we have a patron saint on the outside! 


I have to work on the other blog for a bitπŸ€—.  I’ll be back!😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

De Pain

​I’m beginning to feel the 18,964th step todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But we are finally back in the new hometel, so my legs are elevated as I blog. Brugge ...