Saturday, October 3, 2026

Last One Standing


​There was one local favorite I hadn’t yet tried…a ‘blond’ beer. So today was the day when we stopped for lunch.  Not bad at all, but I preferred the Black Pepper! 😆

And while I’m at it, some scenes from the day 💕…

We decided to make it our own 😂😂😂.

And leaving in the morning fully recharged!

Fresh produce is abundant here in Brugge! Walnuts up above, and melons down below 😃. 

A common scene around here. They are walking then because this section is under road construction, so the official bike lanes are cordoned off.  They aren’t nearly as scary when being walked! 😂😂😂

Just love these reflections! 

And I wondered if the Jesus on the bench had a face.  He does, so I took closer photos of the face and the feet…



It is tricky doing two blogs, and I prefer to do my own (adventuresinlateryears) first when I have more mental energy, but I had to do a bit of work (online) tonight, and time got away from me. I will rest now and give it a go in the morning 😌.  I don’t want to do a lackluster job of it.💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last One Standing

​There was one local favorite I hadn’t yet tried…a ‘blond’ beer. So today was the day when we stopped for lunch.  Not bad at all, but I pref...