Not funny ha-ha, but rather funny as in touchingly sweet😌. As we were boarding our train that had taken us to Koltrijk, there were two women behind us, also de-boarding.
“Did I hear you say you were from Montana?” asked one of them.
Glancing back over my shoulder, I smiled and said, “Yes!”
“OOOHHHH!” she breathed, her eyes lighting up. “That’s where John Denver is from!”
😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👏🤭🤭
How I love people! 🤗💕😌🤗
Nettie and I had a wonderful laugh at that, though the woman didn’t understand why just yet.
I said, “You’re close, but not quite close enough. John Denver was from Colorado.”
She joined in our laughter then, and it was evident she loved the United States. She talked about places she had been, and mentioned she always hoped to go to Montana. As she and I shared our love of John Denver and one last smile, I said, “Hopefully one day. Montana would love to have you!”💕
Beautiful, lovely Montana 💕.

No comments:
Post a Comment