Monday, October 5, 2026

Scenes From a Boat

​I’ve got so much to share on the latter part of ‘Glitch’, but I’ll be fresher of mind in the morning while enjoying my coffee.  But some beautiful from today…


We discovered there was an Uber ‘water taxi’ very close to our hometel, so we decided to get an all day pass. What an amazingly relaxing and enjoyable way to get into the heart of London! We wandered around the Tower of London for a time…


…and then hopped back on to head down river a bit towards Picadilly Circus 🤓. I just love the names they use here😂😂😂😂.  We stopped in at one of London’s older restaurants, Sherlock Holmes, and enjoyed a delicious ‘linner’ of Steak and Ale Pie. 

I recall this was one of Dean’s favorite things when we were here together 🤗.  The Kiwi Lime cider was tasty as well!

How wonderful it is to be back in London! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heathrow

I used to enjoy watching a YouTube show titled, ‘Heathrow’, and it was about London’s busiest airport. They said Heathrow is a city within i...