Friday, October 2, 2026

Flights

​We enjoyed two of our BdF beers tonightπŸ€“…


I’ll let you read the flavors. Both were tasty…tasted like beer with a twist! Not sweet, but very flavorful πŸ˜ƒ. We have two left for tomorrow, and then my beer sampling days are over πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’ll go back to a just sip of Dean’s now and then!πŸ’•

Our day was full.  The chocolate making tour from 10:00 until 12:30, a light lunch, and then a walkabout through more of historic Bruge. So many things to take pictures of! And so many bicycles to dodge. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

French fries with mayo is quickly growing on us! πŸ˜‚


This was funny to me, because it’s so relative to location! Toilet paper ALWAYS goes in the trash can in Dominican Republic, Cambodia and Uganda. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And this…

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It’s a cultural thing!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Below, from the chocolate workshop πŸ€—

Our sweet table mates from Oklahoma πŸ€—. 

I am running low on words just now, but I’ll be refreshed in the morning πŸ€—.  On a side-note, we pieced together and booked our transport to London. πŸ’•πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last One Standing

​There was one local favorite I hadn’t yet tried…a ‘blond’ beer. So today was the day when we stopped for lunch.  Not bad at all, but I pref...